A native English speaking school teacher is required by a private English Training Centre in Haikou central city.
Contract duration: at least one year.
- Aged 3-12.
- 4 – 6 students per class.
- 40 minutes per class.
- 30 classes + 7 office hours per week.
- 35 hour working week.
- Work day: 3:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Wednesday to Sunday (Mondays and Tuesdays off).
- Native English speaker.
- Citizen of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK, USA.
- Bachelor degree or higher (any major).
- 2 years teaching experience.
- TEFL / TESOL / CELTA qualification required.
- Clear criminal record.
- Start date: By negotiation, between and including June and October 2019.
- 16,000 RMB per month.
- Employment “Z” visa offered.
- Private medical insurance provided.
- Accommodation arrangements: The school will help to find (but not pay for) an apartment for teachers, then the school will pay the teacher a monthly accommodation allowance.
- Accommodation allowance: 2,000 RMB per month.
- Utility costs: self-pay.
- Airfare allowance: 12,000 RMB per year. In the first year, 6,000 RMB paid in the first month, 6,000 RMB paid in the last month. In the second year (if another year’s contract is signed), then 12,000 RMB will be paid on the last month of the second year.
- Travel allowance: none.
- Free meals: no.
- Overtime allowance: 150 RMB per lesson.
- Weekends, national statutory holidays, paternity or maternity leave, marriage leave, funeral leave, sick leave.
- National statutory holidays (including Spring Festival and Golden Week) on full pay.
- There is no annual leave over and above national statutory holidays.
- Other allowances include contract completion award (at the school’s discretion 3,000 to 15,000 RMB), quarterly bonus (at the school’s discretion 1,000 to 2,000 RMB), plus 25,000 RMB for each teacher that you recommend to work at the school.
For more information email Barbara on email@example.com or WeChat David: whereisdavenow
|Job Category||English Teacher|