- English fluency.
- Master’s degree.
- Major in Marine Chemistry, Marine Biology, Environmental Protection and other marine-related disciplines.
- 2 years of teaching experience.
- Capable of teaching and launching scientific research initiatives.
1 year, start date negotiable.
Teaching 16 hours (at most) each week.
- Teachers apartments available on campus.
- Ample housing and utility allowance.
- Medical insurance, medical examination fee and China residence permit costs are covered by the university.
- International air tickets allowance (8,000 RMB each contract year).
- Employment “Z” visa offered.
- Paid holidays: two days off each week; all public holidays in China; paid summer and winter vacations.
- Summer and winter vacations allowances (1,100 RMB for each vacation).
For more information email Barbara on firstname.lastname@example.org or WeChat David: whereisdavenow
|Job Category||University Lecturer|